Six STEPS TO CARE FOR LEATHER SHOES
Leather shoe care can seem daunting, but leather is actually incredibly durable when given just a little love. Proper care for leather shoes (whether dress shoes, boots, or casual sneakers) really comes down to two main concepts: keep them clean and keep them dry. Just a few simple steps will greatly improve the longevity of your footwear.
Here are 6 steps to care for your leather shoes.
- Don’t Wear Your Same Pair of Shoes Every Day
- Clean Them After Each Wear
- Store The Shoes With a Shoe Tree in Them
- Avoid Inclement Weather
- Polish Them Every 6 Wears
- Store Shoes in a Dust Bag When Not in Use