SIGN UP FOR $10 OFF EVENT
Treat yourself this season. Shop your faveoruite designs shoes for less with up to $35 Off in Cuctos Clearance Edit. Good things come to those who don't wait. Ahop some of our best deals of the year.
Postitive Picture Review
👠❗Get Feedback Discount $35 OFF👞
Step 1👉Post amaczing pics about cuctos
Step 2👉Tag @cuctos_official and follow us
Step 3👉Get yout discount code by email and enjoy next order.
How do I know my shoe size?
Use our size guide to assist you in figuring out the correct size to purchase. Remember, when determining what size to purchase, keep in mind US and European sizes are NOT equivalent to each other. A US size 8 would not be a 38, but rather a 38.5 or 39, depending on the style and whether they come in half sizes. Always consult with our size charts or chat with us to ensure you are ordering the correct size in each style as each style can run a bit differently. For example, shoes with narrow and lower toe boxes, like ballet flats, tend to run smaller than loafers.
How do I care for handmade leather shoes or boots?
Leather is the perfect clean, classy fabric with a warm winter feel for your fall wardrobing. The best way to care for this rich, but delicate fabric is
1. Pre-treat it with a good, reputable weatherproofing spray. This protects the fibers from stains and water. Respray the suede after cleaning it every few weeks.
2. Use a good suede brush (typically made with coarse bristles) to remove dirt and imperfections. Always allow mud to dry overnight before brushing.
3. Use a suede eraser to spot clean
4. Keep the shoes in the correct-size shoe trees between uses
5. Unless they are 100% waterproof, avoid wearing suede in slushy, wet, or inclement weather
6. Treat water stains with water. Counterintuitive as it sounds, use a lightly dampened suede brush or rag to wipe down the entire shoe and then insert shoe trees to maintain shape.
7. Use a reputable suede renew after cleaning to revitalize your footwear and give it a new look
Can I Return My Order About Customized Size ( Wide/Narrow ) ?
IF YOU PURCHASE CUSTOM-MADE, LIKE WIDE AND NARROW, WE WILL NOT TO PROVIDE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE SERVICE, PLEASE CAREFULLY IF THE SIZE IS YOUR SIZE BEFORE ORDERED.
What’s the Diff? Waterproof vs Weatherproof vs Water Resistant
Just because it’s a boot or bootie, does not mean it is intended for winter weather or nasty elements. It’s especially important to note whethe ryour boots or booties or synthetic or real leather, which if not waterproof or weatherproof, will get warped and really weather-beaten in snow or rain. If your boot or bootie does not specify any water or weather resistance, it is essentially just a taller shoe and aside for keeping your warmer, provides no better protection than any shoes. So now for all those terms and what they mean.Water resistant footwear- typically only suedes- are treated with a chemical spray to keep water out, but are not designed for standing in snow, puddles, or slush. Therefore, there will be seepage and your feet will get wet in very rainy or snowy weather, or by standing in a puddle or snow. Weatherproof and water repellant essentially mean the same thing as water resistant. Waterproof footwear are treated, usually with a thin additional layer, to be impervious to water and keep you completely dry, even in deep snow or standing in water. You want to look for guaranteed waterproof on your boots or booties that your wear when the weather turns really wet.